Thursday, May 19

The early bird gets the worm.

I'm sick and cranky, so here's a list of things on Facebook I don't give a fuck about:

1.  The status of your childs bowel movements. Here's a hint: I don't think anyone else cares, either. But that's just me.
2.  How "sd u r abt wut hpnd on hm & awy tonit lolllllzzz".
3.  Those "93% of people are effected by XYZ" statuses. If you want to help with Cancer/AIDS/whatever the fuck, donate some money or time or something. GTFO my live feed.
4.  Actually, the status of anything your child does, ever. If I wanted to be your kids friend/hear about its day, I'd tell it to make a facebook.
5.  How cold it is! I can have awkward conversations with people about the weather IRL, I don't want it online too!
6.  Reality TV! If I cared about it, I'd watch it ! You should be ashamed of the fact you watch it, and hiding it as best you can, not making updates about who you think should win! FOR SHAME!
7.  Any random in-joke you have with ONE person on your friends list. Here's another hint: post it on their wall, asswipe.
8.  How much money you spent on your new car/house/boat/anything. Isn't money one of those deadly 3 you arent supposed to discuss in public? Yeah.. don't do it.
9.  How much you loooooooove your significant other and how happy they make you and how sexy they are and SHUT THE FUCK UP NOBODY CARES. Who are you trying to convince, us or you?
10.  Most stuff really. IDGAF.


I'm tired.
xx. A.

1 comment:

James said...

LOL those dumb XYZ statuses with bullshit statistics as if people actually poll how many Facebook users post that mundane bullshit on their walls. smh.

I also hate people constantly posting about their little crotch fruit, and tend to delete anyone with children.