Thursday, January 6

"Feed me" button..

So, I thought about this for a long time before I did it. While I was having treatment in particular, and struggling to stay above water I had so many people suggest that I put a paypal button on my website somewhere but I was always way too proud and I figured things would fall into place eventually. I'm still proud [this is killing me to write] and I still think -- eventually -- things will get better.. the thing is, they aren't getting better fast enough. I can't keep up and things keep going wrong and even I have to admit, I need help.

Now, I'm not the kind of person who enjoys asking for anything. It literally makes me nausious to even think about borrowing money and so I guess this is the cowards way out, in a way. There is atleast 1 person in my life I could ask for financial aid and he would -- without question -- offer it, but I wouldn't. I'd find a way, instead.

Anyway this post isn't about guilting people into clicking that button. I'm not going to sit here and tell you how I'm hungry and my dryer died and I owe XYZ money to XYZ companies. I'm just going to say that anything that could be spared would be greatly appreciated.

All that said, I'm not going to mention that button again. It'll be there in the side bar, but I'm not going to openly 'advertise' it or whatever, after this post. I just wanted to explain that I'm not a sell out, I'm not begging, I'm just recovering and it's taking significantly more time, effort and money than I ever thought it would.

xx. A.

No comments: