Sunday, April 10

Life, love and other stuff.

Life has been weird lately. I know I make excuse after excuse for not posting here but I feel as though the last 2-3 weeks I've had genuine reasons.. although that said, I'm probably not going to go into great detail here about it.

I feel as though my life - at the moment - is a great big puzzle that I'm trying to complete without having the picture from the front of the box as a guide to know what exactly it is I'm making. Pretty cryptic, right? You have no idea.

Some stuff is great! My current role at work is pretty full on by comparison to what I've been doing ever since I got sick. Lots of learning new things, and lots of trying to convince other people to do their jobs so that I, in turn, can do mine. I'm really enjoying it to be honest, but I'll be glad when the 3rd of May comes along and I move on to something new because I don't enjoy the bitchy mc'bitch that I become in order to get my job done. I think some people can pull off the "firm, disapproving teacher" approach -- but I am definitely not one of them.

I'm not sure what I'll be doing after that! Such is the nature of my line of work, very rarely do I know what I'll be doing at the end of one assignment until days, sometimes hours beforehand. I've learned to become at least a little trusting in 'the powers that be' [by this I mean my agent, and not He Who Must Not Be Named] now, so for the most part I just go with it.

My living situation is another that's somewhat up in the air. There's some stuff going on in my life that I'm not ready to talk about yet [incase it blows up in my face] but it makes the whole decision making process a lot more complicated than it would otherwise have been, you know? So.. long and short of it, I think I have plans as to where I'll be living in the near future.. and I'm happy about it.

Anyway all this cloak and daggers stuff is very lame, so let me instead talk about the fact that there are no less than four movies out/coming out in the next few weeks that I want to see. This is almost unheard of -- I'm generally a "see it at home, if I can even be bothered to do that" kind of girl. I suspect I'm going to make a habit of going to the movies of a weekend - at least for the next few weeks. Yay for being social and yay for movies I actually want to watch!

Sooo.. it's 10:41pm and I should probably go to sleep. This has been more of a non-update than anything but I felt as though my blog deserved some love, as it's been sooo long since I posted here. Goodnight moon. =]

xx. A.

No comments: