Wednesday, December 1

No News is Good News.

It's been a while since I've made a blog post [actually, my last few have been pretty poor excuses for blogs] but coming toward the end of my radiation [I finish on Friday the 10th.. so close!] I'm really just so tired. By the time I drag myself in and out of the city everyday I've spent more energy than my body really has to offer. On top of that - as you might recall - I'm recovering from a fairly nasty chest infection which is taking its sweet time going the heck away.

My doctor is fairly happy with my progress and we're doing checkups every second day now to see where I'm at.. which is fantastic because it means 6 hours at a hospital.. yayy..

Life isn't all bad though, I recently had my eyes checked [they were terrible] and thanks to a very generous man in my life was able to get contact lenses, which is something I've dreamed about since I was 15. Don't get me wrong, I definitely think I suit glasses -- I look weird without them to be honest -- but there's a time and a place for them. Things like going out clubbing, swimming, anything where you're hot and sweaty, these are all things you can't really do with glasses as they'll end up getting smudgy or fogged up or smacked against your face by some random drunk person [trust me it happens] and breaking.. I don't plan on wearing them all the time [I got new glasses as well] but I'll definitely be making use of them on weekends or special events, things like that. 

My Christmas Card project is going fairly well. I'm 21 in and still powering on.. You'd never think it was that big a deal, but I'm really not a "real life" social person. Like, I love Facebook and Twitter and email and all that jazz simply because there's no real EFFORT involved.. haha I'm so lazy. If you'd like to receive one of these cards, by the way, feel free to leave a comment with your address -- comments will be screened so nobody but me will see it.

Speaking of Internet, the newest World of Warcraft expansion pack comes out very shortly so I've been dabbling there a bit. I had, for the most part, quit, but the idea of new content and the overall cheapness of entertainment always draws me back in so I'm waiting with baited breath just like 1643894234 million others.

I guess that's really all I have. I haven't been blogging much because honestly, not much has been happening, I'm slowly dragging myself back to health and that requires a whole lot of sleep on my part. Once I'm feeling better I guess this blog will mean something new, it'll mean I made it and it'll be a record of it happening.. but I'm hoping to keep it going and work on the various projects I've started -- P:WuB, People I know, Really Freaking Awesome Stuff™, etc. Anyway stay safe and be happy, I'll be napping! <3

xx. A.

No comments: