Wednesday, October 20

Confession.

I'm always so amused by peoples stupid little problems. I just find it BEYOND hilarious some of the things people get upset about, or involved in. And what's more amusing is that they seem to think I should care about it, because I continue to hear about it, again and again. And I can feel that they expect me to give them some kind of sympathy, or comforting words, and you know what? I really cannot be bothered.

The world sucks, get used to it. If the worst problem you have right now is that he wont love you back, or your best friend is moving to another state, or that you can't afford to go out this weekend.. well, you've got it pretty damned easy and you should shut the fuck up and stop complaining to people with real issues.

My two cents.

xx. A.

No comments: